We Offer the Following Services . . .
- Wellness Care
- Canine & Feline Prevention Care
- On-Site Pharmacy
- Pain Management
- In House Laboratory
- Digital Radiology
- Dental Care
- General Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Euthanasia Services
In Case of an Emergency . . .
If you feel your pet’s medical condition is serious and cannot wait, seek emergency care immediately.
The following general situations should help you determine if you need to seek emergency care for your pet:
- Acute abdominal swelling
- Attacked by another animal
- Collapse or inability to walk
- Difficulty breathing
- Difficulty delivering puppies or kittens
- Electric shock
- Excessive vomiting or diarrhea
- Exhibits symptoms of heat stroke
- Serious accident or hit by car
- Sudden onset of weakness
- Unable to urinate or defecate
For after hours emergencies, we refer clients to the following facilities:
Greater Buffalo Veterinary Emergency Clinic
4821 Genesee St.
Cheektowaga, NY 14225
Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Service (check website or call, limited availability)
825 White Spruce Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14623
Orchard Park Veterinary Medical Center
3930 N Buffalo Rd.
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Green Acres Veterinary Center
2060 Niagara Falls Blvd.
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Animal Urgent Care
2816 Monroe Ave #100
Rochester, NY 14618
(585) 442-6915 (open Saturdays 2pm-8pm, Sundays 9am-5pm)
Animal Intermediate Care
896 Ridge Rd
Webster, NY 14580
(585) 684-7901 (open Sun-Thurs 11am - 6:30pm)